Ever wondered how hired experts can support your business in defeating a space villain and successfully accomplishing a mission? No? Then keep on reading.
In addition, you’ll discover all about a Growth Team as a Service in this article, including:
- What a Growth Team as a Service is
- Benefits for your business
- Common use cases
- Self-managing Virtual Growth Team
What is a Growth Team as a Service?
Imagine you’re a powerful superhero preparing for a dangerous mission. The deadly villain escaped from a prison and you know the next strike it’s just a matter of time. The success of the mission will depend entirely on the quality of your superhero team.
Here are your options:
- Training your own team of heroes – if you have enough time, you can find people with specific talents and raise them into heroes.
- Hiring an elite team of superheroes – or you can call the Avengers team and hire specific heroes needed for the particular mission.
Now, the first option is great, if you have time, budget and ability to attract the right talent. But what happens if you take care of your heroes and they leave? And the villain strikes again? Or if there are more villains trying to destroy the Universe? In the superhero world, you call the Avengers. In the business world, you can turn to a Growth Team as a Service.
Growth Team as a Service
“It’s like having your own Avengers team on call. Instead of raising your own heroes and taking care of them until their time will come, you can simply hire a team of experts as needed for specific missions. With a Growth Team as a Service, you’re getting a team of experts with the right skillset to handle specific projects for your business, without the commitment of hiring them permanently.”
Alright, enough with the superhero analogy. Here are several benefits The Growth Team as a Service may bring to your business.
Benefits of Growth Team as a Service
- Cost effectiveness – in the face of an upcoming recession, I will start with this one. You can access a team of experienced professionals without the need to hire full-time employees. You can buy just a fraction of their time. The exact fraction you need. Also, you don’t need to waste resources on the hiring process, paying for an office, benefits, and investing in expensive software and tools.
- Scalability and flexibility – virtual growth teams can adapt to your company’s needs and goals, and can scale up or down depending on the current situation. This allows you to have more control over resources and budget, and to be more agile in responding to changes in the market.
- Expertise – virtual growth teams help you access talented professionals from around the world, regardless of their location. This gives you access to a wider pool of talent and allows you to tap into new markets and customers or get an exact kind of talent. Additionally, it brings more diversity to your team leading to multiple viewpoints and better results.
Use Cases for Growth Team as a Service
- Growth activities localization – let’s say you operate in multiple markets and don’t want to have in-house teams in all of them. With the subscription to .out of spacetime, you only need a centralized marketing department. You will get localization teams in countries you need to adjust your activities in.
- Marketing outsourcing – you either have a CMO without a team or even miss one. We can provide you with a CMO, backed with a full-stack team of specialists, or just build a team of specialists.
- Scaling to new markets or channels – imagine you want to scale to a new market but don’t have the time, money, need or experience to hire a full-time team. Or you want to experiment with new channels but don’t have the right expertise in your team. These are exactly the cases where a Growth Team as a Service may help you.
And the list goes on – you can use it for product development, business development, or event management.
Self-managing Virtual Growth Team
At .out of spacetime we are taking few steps further and offer more than just the compilation of your on-demand growth team. Here’s what you can expect.
- Management – except for building your growth team and then leaving the management up to you, we manage it for you. Remote leadership is one of our big added values. That way you can focus on high-level strategy and decision-making.
- Fix monthly rate – you’re paying for what you order and know exactly what the invoice will look like. No surprise at the end of the month.
- Fraction of time – it is not inherent, but we give you only the fraction of time of specialists necessary to deliver the needed output. No need to pay for what you won’t use.
That said, if you want to discover more about the .out of spacetime’s approach to Growth Team as a Service, take a look at our website.